The Silly Season is over. The drivers all have their teams and now it is time to go racing. The 2019 season should be more competitive than ever with the new aerodynamics rules package. That is going to make selecting your Fantasy NASCAR team more difficult, but do not worry… I have it under control.
The new rules package is going to make picking your team less about lap speeds and more about knowing which cars handle well (can move anywhere on the track without losing speed). My Garage Talk Notes will give you the inside info so you know who truly has the fastest cars.
Here is what you can expect from FantasyRacingTips.com on a normal race week (When the race is on Sunday)…
2019 Article Schedule
– Early Week Driver Rankings (Monday)
– Driver Group Game Picks (Tuesday)
– Fantasy NASCAR Preview (Wednesday)… This Includes a Race Preview for DraftKings and Fantasy Live
– DFS PGA Picks (Wednesday)
– Fantasy Live Pole Pick (Friday)… Posted Immediately After the Last Practice Friday
– DFS Xfinity Series Picks (Saturday)… Posted after Xfinity Series Qualifying
– Garage Talk Notes (Saturday)… Posted After Final Practice
– Final Driver Rankings (Saturday)
– One & Done Picks (Saturday)
– Final Driver Group Game Picks (Saturday)
– Final Fantasy Live Picks (Saturday)
– Final SlingShot Auto Racing Picks (Saturday)
– DraftKings MENCS Picks (Early Sunday Morning)
– FanDuel MENCS Picks (Early Sunday Morning)
It is hard to find a Fantasy NASCAR site that provides so much information. If I do not provide picks for the game you play, feel free to ask me any questions you may have in the member’s forum. I do my best to answer them as quickly as possible.
Good luck this season!