My picks in the Fantrax Bronze Point Salary Cap Challenge were performing great but then they laid an egg in Texas. I am expecting a bounce back week at Bristol and take another step closer to winning the $150 prize.
I made two trades this week. I finally had enough of Jimmie Johnson so I traded him for Denny Hamlin. The No. 11 car is very good at Bristol, Richmond and Talladega (the next three tracks) so I think this will be a good move for the team.
I also traded AJ Allmendinger for Michael McDowell. I was surprised to see McDowell post the 5th fastest speed in Final Practice with the 5th-best 10-lap average. Front Row Motorsports just received a batch of brand new cars made by Roush Fenway Racing. Now the cars will be completely RFR cars, so I expect McDowell to run well for the rest of the season.
Here is my lineup for Bristol…
- Kyle Busch $3,350 (Starts Pole)
- Kyle Larson $2,970 (starts 6th)
- Denny Hamlin $3,290 (Starts 25th)
- Chase Elliott $2,880 (Starts 16th)
- Clint Bowyer $1,980 (Starts 14th)
- Ryan Blaney $1,470 (Starts 5th)
- Erik Jones $1,410 (Starts 13th)
- Aric Almirola $970 (Starts 19th)
- Alex Bowman $700 (Starts 8th)
- Michael McDowell $890 (Starts 9th)
Kevin Harvick $3,540 (Starts 39th)
Martin Truex Jr. $3,410 (Starts 26th)
Brad Keselowski $3,320 (Starts 3rd)
Paul Menard $1,330 (Starts 7th)
William Byron $550 (Starts 11th)
** Remember to click on submit after you make your driver changes!!
Good luck this week!!!
Follow me on Twitter @MrFantasyNASCAR