My picks in the Fantrax Bronze Point Salary Cap Challenge are performing well but it seems as though everyone in my league has a similar lineup. I tried to mix things up this week by adding another Stewart-Haas Racing car to my lineup. Hopefully this will be enough to help us climb to the top.
I evaluated all of the stats and moved the drivers in and out of my lineup. Here is the lineup that should give us the best chance to score well Sunday night.
Here is my lineup for Charlotte…
- Kevin Harvick $3540 (Starts 39th)
- Kyle Busch $3,350 (Starts Pole)
- Kyle Larson $2,970 (Starts 11th)
- Kurt Busch $2,420 (Starts 16th)
- Clint Bowyer $1,980 (Starts 28th)
- Ryan Blaney $1,470 (Starts 8th)
- Erik Jones $1,410 (Starts 4th)
- Aric Almirola $970 (Starts 9th)
- Paul Menard $1,330 (Starts 14th)
- William Byron $550 (Starts 21st)
Martin Truex Jr. $3,410 (Starts 15th)
Brad Keselowski $3,320 (Starts 5th)
Chase Elliott $2,880 (Starts 22nd)
Ricky Stenhouse Jr. $1,830 (Starts 13th)
Alex Bowman $700 (Starts 27th)
** Remember to click on submit after you make your driver changes!!
Good luck this week!!!
Follow me on Twitter @MrFantasyNASCAR