My picks in the Fantrax Bronze Point Salary Cap Challenge are performing well, but I am still looking for that dominant race to put us at the top of the standings. I decided to make a couple of trades this week to help us out. The new lineup this week should score enough points to get us to the top of our league standings.
Martinsville is a rhythm racetrack. Drivers either know how to race it or they don’t. I tried to pick as many drivers as possible that have a history of running well at the tricky paperclip-shaped track.
Here is my lineup for Martinsville…
- Martin Truex Jr. $3,410 (Starts Pole)
- Kyle Busch $3,350 (Starts 2nd)
- Brad Keselowski $3,320 (Start 4th)
- Chase Elliott $2,880 (Starts 20th)
- Clint Bowyer $1,980 (Starts 9th)
- Ryan Blaney $1,470 (Starts 5th)
- AJ Allmendinger $1,190 (Starts 25th)
- Aric Almirola $970 (Starts 10th)
- Alex Bowman $700 (Starts 16th)
- William Byron $550 (Starts 20th)
** Remember to click on submit after you make your driver changes!!
Good luck this week!!!
Follow me on Twitter @MrFantasyNASCAR