My picks in the Fantrax Bronze Point Salary Cap Challenge finally started to heat up last week. I will do my best to build on that momentum and get us to the top of the standings so we can win the $150 prize.
The hardest question I needed to answer this week is, “What should I do with Martin Truex Jr.?” He won the pole for the race but he was the only driver to take the shortcut through the dog-leg to make speed. Phoenix is not a very good track for Truex so I am going to leave him on my bench this week.
Here is my lineup for Phoenix…
- Kevin Harvick $3,540 (Start 10th)
- Kyle Busch $3,350 (Starts 7th)
- Kyle Larson $2,970 (Starts 2nd)
- Chase Elliott $2,880 (Starts 3rd)
- Ryan Blaney $1,470 (Starts 12th)
- Erik Jones $1,410 (Starts 9th)
- Paul Menard $1,390 (Starts 14th)
- Aric Almirola $970 (Starts 22nd)
- Alex Bowman $700 (Starts 4th)
- William Byron $550 (Starts 11th)
Brad Keselowski $3,320 (Starts 25th)
Martin Truex Jr. $3,410 (Starts Pole)
Jimmie Johnson $2,350 (Starts 17th)
Ricky Stenhouse Jr. $1,830 (Starts 28th)
Darrell Wallace Jr. $600 (Starts 27th)
** Remember to click on submit after you make your driver changes!!
Good luck this week!!!
Follow me on Twitter @MrFantasyNASCAR