My picks in the Fantrax Bronze Point Salary Cap Challenge are performing well this season but not good enough to dominate our leagues. There is plenty of time to make up ground on our league leaders but we are going to need some luck this week at Talladega. This is the most unpredictable track on the circuit. My strategy this week will be to select the drivers who have a history of running well at this track and hope for the best.
Here is my lineup for Talladega…
- Brad Keselowski $3,320 (Starts 10th)
- Kevin Harvick $3540 (Starts Pole)
- Denny Hamlin $3,290 (Starts 4th)
- Clint Bowyer $1,980 (Starts 8th)
- Ricky Stenhouse Jr. $1,830 (Starts 7th)
- Ryan Blaney $1,470 (Starts 23rd)
- Paul Menard $1,330 (Starts 13th)
- Aric Almirola $970 (Starts 40th)
- Alex Bowman $700 (Starts 11th)
- William Byron $550 (Starts 17th)
Martin Truex Jr. $3,410 (Starts 3rd)
Kyle Busch $3,350 (Starts 19th)
Kyle Larson $2,970 (starts 22nd)
Erik Jones $1,410 (Starts 6th)
Chase Elliott $2,880 (Starts 5th)
** Remember to click on submit after you make your driver changes!!
Good luck this week!!!
Follow me on Twitter @MrFantasyNASCAR