I created a One & League for people who like the FantasyRacingTips.com website.
One and Done leagues are the simplest Fantasy NASCAR games to play. You select a driver for each race. Once you select the driver, you CANNOT use him the rest of the season. You receive points based on where the driver finishes the race.
I am using NASCAR Pools Online to manage the league and scoring.
Follow these instructions to join….
– Go to NASCAR Pool Online
– On the top-right of the page you will see the “SIGN UP” tab. Click this to create your account.
– Fill in the information and remember to type NPO in the last box and agree to the terms.
– Once your account is created it should take you to the home page.
– On the top-right you will see “MY POOLS”. Click My Pools to open the drop-down box and select “JOIN A POOL”.
– Type in the Pool Code: FRT2021
– Type in the Password: FRT2021
– You will now be in the pool. Next you have to create your entry.
– On the top-left you will see the tab “ENTRY”. Click on it and then click on “CREATE ENTRY”
– Create a name for your team and then click on CREATE ENTRY
– Your entry will now be in our group.
– Go to the POOLS tab on the top-right. Click on it and you should see your team listed in the group.
– To make your picks each week, go to the PICKS tab at the top of the page. Click on it and you will see a list of driver. Click on the box next to the driver and then click on the MAKE PICK box at the bottom of the page. This will be your pick for the week. You can only use a driver once so use your picks wisely.
– Each Week you need to come back to the website to make your picks. You can check the standing by clicking on STANDINGS at the top of the page.
Good luck this season.