What Information we collect and how we collect it
- Like most website operators, Fantasy Racing Tips collects website visitor’s (logged in user or non-logged in user, member or non-member) non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
- Fantasy Racing Tips also personally-identifying information like name and email address from web visitor who chooses to interact with Fantasy Racing Tips, submit messages, questions or comments in the site support form so that we can provide support and response to the questions the user’s have.
- For users who engage in transactions with Fantasy Racing Tips are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. The personal identifying information collected include but not limited to name, billing address, city, state, zip code, email address, phone numbers, credit card information and others like user name. Such information is collected during membership registration/renewal and it is only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Fantasy Racing Tips, for us to provide ordered or paid services, information and content to the member.
How we use your information
- Fantasy Racing Tips, LLC use the personal identification information with primary purpose to provide member access and the use of the ordered or paid services, answering questions and provide user support when needed.
- We may also use the information to send emails which may include but not limited to reminders on membership expiration or announcing anything related to the site or services changes or informing user on technical issues, system outage, news, promotional activities, third-party partner’s product/server announcement or promotion etc. when needed.
- The information may also be used collectively on aggregated and anonymous basis to provide us with statistical analysis for marketing research purposes, to identify the trends in usage of its website .The aggregated statistics or information may be use as reporting purposes without disclosure of personally-identifying information
- Fantasy Racing Tips discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Fantasy Racing Tips believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Fantasy Racing Tips, third parties or the public at large.
How we protect your information
- Fantasy Racing Tips takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
- We do not sell or rent your personal or contact information.
- We safeguard and protect your personal information by using SSL certificate in our site, which will encrypt and authenticate your personal information when submit and sent across the internet.
- We also take administrative precautions measure to limit access to sensitive data
- While we make every effort to protect your privacy and sensitive information in our site, we would also need the users help to take precaution to protect the personal information, for example creating stronger password.
- User can change the password as often as possible using our site.
- Users can contact us via the site support form for any questions and concerns on their personal information
* Fantasy Racing Tips strive to safeguard and protect user’s sensitive information and personally-identifying information when access to the site and services. There may be other privacy and security limitations that are beyond our control. If you choose to provide your personal information to use our paid services and information or content, you agree and understand that we will not be able to guarantee 100% on the privacy, security and integrity of your information provided in the site and we will not be held liable legally and financially should there be any privacy and security breach.