Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website or Services. By accessing or using any part of the website, using the services, joining the membership, or access to the information/content or plugins or media files (example image/slide/ video) provided/referred, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Fantasy Racing Tips, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
1. General Representation and Warranty. Information or content provided by Fantasy Racing Tips, LLC is intended to provide guidance and does not guarantee success or winning in fantasy leagues or in Daily Fantasy Sports contests. Members or anyone who use the information will be responsible for any financial liability or loss or expenses incurred for participating in fantasy sports contests. Fantasy Racing Tips, LLC will not be held legally or financially liable.
You are responsible to fulfill the minimum legal age and/or legal requirement and compliance with local laws, rules and regulations that allow you to play in fantasy sports contest and use the information/content and service provided in the site. Fantasy Racing Tips, LLC will not be held legally or financially liable, directly or indirectly if you violate the minimum age and/or legal requirement needed.
Fantasy Racing Tips, LLC makes no warranty that the information and content presented or the services found on this site are appropriate or legal in every country, or state or county or jurisdiction. When you access to this site or services, you will be responsible for compliance with local laws, rules and regulations. Fantasy Racing Tips, LLC will not be held legally or financially liable, directly or indirectly in connection with your compliance with local laws, rules and regulations.
Fantasy Racing Tips, LLC will not guarantee full time operation of the site. Should there be an unforeseen technical issues, power outage, systems outage or network issue affecting or bringing down the site which prevents users using the site or members to login to access the information, users or members may contact Fantasy Racing Tips, LLC using the email@example.com email. The webmaster may choose to email you the information/content provided on the site if the site access unable to be up immediately. Fantasy Racing Tips, LLC may also post the outage notice and/or deliver the information/content to members using social media like Facebook or Twitter or using alternate email should the issues affect the site email services.
Fantasy Racing Tips, LLC will respond to your questions or message posted either on the forum or site support as soon as possible usually in first come first serve basis within 48 hours. However if there is unforeseen delay including but not limited to the huge amount of email received or message posted, or prolonged power outage or systems issues, Fantasy Racing Tips, LLC reserves the right to post the response after 48 hours.
- Memberships Agreement. By selecting a membership level to join as member, or selecting a special product or service that require separate payment if any, you agree to make payment to Fantasy Racing Tips via the payment method that is made available through the website with the following agreement:
- All memberships are non-refundable.
- All memberships’ payments are non-recurring and will last for 30 days (for Basic and Premium membership) or last for a whole racing season up to one year (Season membership) depending on the membership level you choose.
- Basic and Premium memberships can be renewed after it is expired.
- All memberships can be cancelled at any time but it is non-refundable.
- Your membership’s login username and password must not be shared with anyone (other than the Fantasy Racing Tips webmaster for support when needed) or posted/ distributed anywhere online or offline.
- If your membership is cancelled by yourself or by Fantasy Racing Tips, you can join again at anytime but Fantasy Racing Tips, LLC reserve the right to review to accept or reject your membership renewal or terminate your new membership at any time.
- You can choose to upgrade or downgrade your membership at anytime but currently there is no prorated payment established, there is no guarantee on any refund of prorated amount.
- Fantasy Racing Tips reserve the right to make changes to the membership fees at any time but the fee changes will not affected the fees you have locked in while joining unless your membership has expired.
3.Your Membership Account. If you join as member and create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must immediately notify Fantasy Racing Tips of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. Fantasy Racing Tips will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
4.Responsibility of Member or Forum Participant. When you perform certain activity on the website or using the services, including but not limited to sending message or feedback or question using site support form, using the website email, editing your profile or posting in the forum or otherwise make material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio or video file and/or hyperlinks, scripts or code. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- you must not use the site information, content and services to conduct illegal activities or in support of illegal activities
- the copying and/or downloading or uploading and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain, upload or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses, malicious software agents or codes, or malicious codes in the forums or in the site forms that would break the site or cause security concern of the site/system, or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content does not contained programming code or scripts that would break the site
- the Content does not use vulgar language or any harassing statement involve sensitive religion, race, gender or political agenda;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or intend to trade on the name or reputation of others, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing) ;
- the Content is not pornographic, obscene or indecent nature, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- the Content is not spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites and similar unsolicited promotional methods, other website’s product/services or other website sales/marketing pitch or hyperlinks;
- The content is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your forum post or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you do not try to bypass security measures in place.
By submitting Content to Fantasy Racing Tips for inclusion on your Website, you grant Fantasy Racing Tips a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of distributing and promoting the website or services, if any. If you delete Content, Fantasy Racing Tips will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
By operating the Forum Post on the Website, Fantasy Racing Tips does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted by the member, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. We will monitor and remove inappropriate material/content/post but we will not be able to guarantee 100% the material/content/post would not offend to all members who use the forum.
You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Forum Post may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. It may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Fantasy Racing Tips disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the misuse of the Forum post or the Website
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Fantasy Racing Tips has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Fantasy Racing Tips’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Fantasy Racing Tips’s reasonable opinion, violates any Fantasy Racing Tips policy or is in any way harmful , inappropriate or unlawful or objectionable, or (ii) modify or delete any forum post or content without the consent of the member , or (iii) terminate or cancel the membership, or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Fantasy Racing Tips’s sole discretion. Fantasy Racing Tips will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid or provide an explanation to you or requesting your permission to do so.
5.Third-Party Websites. Fantasy Racing Tips site may contain third-party websites links or plugins used that are not managed or owned by Fantasy Racing Tips, LLC. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material or plugins used, made available through the websites and webpages to which fantasyracingtips.com links, and that link to fantasyracingtips.com.
When using the plugins or accessing third-party websites from this site, you acknowledge and agree that Fantasy Racing Tips, LLC does not have any control over those non-Fantasy Racing Tips websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their any information, content, products, services or their use and Fantasy Racing Tips will not be liable for any issues or loss or damaged or expenses incurred if you access such third-party websites.
6.Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy.This Agreement does not transfer from Fantasy Racing Tips to you any Fantasy Racing Tips or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Fantasy Racing Tips. All racing related information or content provided on this Website, Fantasy Racing Tips, fantasyracingtips.com, the fantasyracingtips.com logo if any, and all other trademarks and service marks if available, graphics and logos used in connection with fantasyracingtips.com are the sole property of Fantasy Racing Tips, LLC. It cannot be reused, published, copied, reproduced or distributed in any form or medium without the permission of Fantasy Racing Tips, LLC. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Fantasy Racing Tips or third-party trademarks.
Fantasy Racing Tips will terminate a visitor’s or member’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the member/visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Fantasy Racing Tips or others. In the case of such termination, Fantasy Racing Tips will have no obligation to provide a prorated or full refund of any amounts previously paid to Fantasy Racing Tips.
As Fantasy Racing Tips asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. Fantasy Racing Tips is not affiliated with, maintained, endorsed or sponsored by NASCAR®. All photos and statistics are used with permission from NASCAR Media Group.
If you believe that material located on or linked to by fantasyracingtips.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Fantasy Racing Tips in accordance with Fantasy Racing Tips’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy.
7.Advertisements. Fantasy Racing Tips reserves the right to occasionally announce or display advertisements from the partners (if any) or promote services/products introduced by the partners (if any). You do not obligated to opt in or purchase any of the services/products or advertisement mentioned on the website.
8.Termination. Fantasy Racing Tips may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your fantasyracingtips.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you are a member with a paid services account, unless you choose to cancel voluntarily with acknowledgement of no prorated or full refund, such account can only be terminated by Fantasy Racing Tips if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Fantasy Racing Tips’s notice to you thereof; provided that, Fantasy Racing Tips can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
9.Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Fantasy Racing Tips and its partners (if any)and licensors (if any) hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Fantasy Racing Tips nor its partners (if any) and licensors (if any), makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
10.Limitation of Liability. In no event will Fantasy Racing Tips, or its partners ( if any) or licensors (if any), be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Fantasy Racing Tips under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Fantasy Racing Tips shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
11.Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Fantasy Racing Tips, its partners, contractors, and its licensors (if any), and their respective partners (if any) from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
12. Changes. Fantasy Racing Tips reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement and the new terms and condition/disclaimer may be made known to the visitor or member. It is, however your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Fantasy Racing Tips may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new product or services of website functionality and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.