Yahoo Fantasy NASCAR Change for Martinsville

Facebooktwitter

The Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series travels to Martinsville, Virginia this week. The weather forecast is calling for a 90% chance of rain during qualifying on Friday and 10% chance of rain for the race Sunday. When I first posted my picks for Yahoo Fantasy Auto Racing I used Joey Logano and Brad Keselowski in…

This content is for Basic, Premium, and Season members only.
Log In Join